Would you describe yourself as enthusiastic, outgoing, proactive and creative? Does advertising, marketing, sales and creative solutions interest you?
It may be a cliché, but if you’ve answered yes to the above, then a job in media would be a perfect match for you!
Mirror Media is one of Northern Ireland’s largest multimedia publishers, with monthly total audience interaction figures across our print, digital and social media platforms of over 10 million people. Since its launch in March 2015, BelfastLive has become one the most successful digital news platforms in the UK and Ireland. Synonymous with breaking news, local content features, listicles and What’s On, alongside NI’s best-read daily newspaper, the Daily Mirror – just a few of the reasons why our readers need Mirror Media to be part of their every day.
Digital growth is at the heart of Mirror Media’s strategy, with an aim of developing and sustaining strong relationships across our print and digital portfolio. With this in mind, we’re on the look out for an ace Account Manager to join our progressive commercial team in Belfast.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager with 3+ years experience in media and/or sales with a desire to develop knowledge and experience in advertising and marketing. You’ll be joining a fast-moving news brand with an excellent product offering to local and national agencies and businesses.
The successful candidate will be required to provide solutions across Mirror Media’s print and digital platforms, developing strong relationships with local and national agencies and businesses through regular calls, meetings and networking. You will work closely with the Media Solutions, Marketing, Creative Solutions and Editorial teams to identify potential opportunities, create and generate ideas and deliver campaigns. You will have a strong working knowledge of the wider media and marketing landscape.
- Build and develop new and existing relationships with agencies, direct businesses and PR agencies in NI, ROI and the UK.
- Identify ideas and solutions to target potential and existing business for specific platforms/sections, sponsorships and partnerships.
- Increase awareness of our portfolio of standard, rich media and native content opportunities.
- Management of bookings, delivery of campaigns, evaluations and feedback.
- Ability to research, plan and produce business proposals for internal/external delivery.
- Working closely with the digital team in Dublin to develop cross-media proposals.
- Deliver and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Market research – analysis across all mediums, monitoring market share and identifying further opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in advertising/media/digital sales.
- Third level qualification ideally in media, marketing, business or digital.
- Strong knowledge of the NI, ROI and UK media landscape.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation, organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with ability to multitask and prioritise key projects.
- Ability to work as part of a driven team.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
The Package Description
Reach plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive starting salary + bonus, car allowance, a competitive pension offering along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio. If you think you’re good enough to join our team, apply directly via our careers page: jobs.reachplc.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: Friday, June 29, 2018